Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watchtower 2010 files and how to convert the CD

Default Watchtower 2010 files and how to convert the CD

Hi all, just got my new phone and would like to put the Watchtower cd on the Phone. Does anyone have the 2010 files or able to send me instructions how I can convert the CD. This is for my Android phone? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. By the way... I am a JW, in the Tonbridge Congregation, Kent, UK. Ps. You can e-mail me if you like.
    masterhazzard@gmail.com

Default Wt library

I sent you an E-Mail to let you know were to get the WT Library for Android phone, Please let me know when you receive it, Please.

Default need watchtower 2010 and instruction on how to convert new versions of wt cd

Hi, pls let me know where I can get the files and instructions. thanks!

Talking Instructions on converting CD into .pdb

Quote Originally Posted by Andremul View Post
    I sent you an E-Mail to let you know were to get the WT Library for Android phone, Please let me know when you receive it, Please.
    Can you, please, send me those instructions to me also. E-mail: zigdamir@gmail.com
    Thank you!

Default Wt Library 2011 Portuguese in android

Hi, I have a epad (Generic Chinese android 7') and would like install the WT2011 Portuguese in the device. Obviously I have the original CD. Im elder and will have a KMSchool soon. Could someone help me how can I convert the CD for use in android system? Thank you all.

Default Message above

Sorry. My email is Rlattouf@msn.com. Thank you!

Default Wt 2011

Quote Originally Posted by damzi View Post
    Can you, please, send me those instructions to me also. E-mail: zigdamir@gmail.com
    Thank you!
    Please send the information how to convert the Wt lib 2011 for Iphone! (mweber@drei.at)

Hello all!

I'm JW from Brazil and would be grateful if someone could send me the instructions for converting the WT-Lib database to the required structure in iSilo. My goal is to run it in Android tablet (Kyros).

My e-mail addres is: brn _ luz @ yahoo. com. br (please, delete the spaces - it's only for spam protection).

Thanks and best regards from Brazil.

Bruno Luz

Default Installing Watchtower Library on iPad

Dear brothers/sisters,

I just bought an ipad and would like the watchtower library to be installed but I can't quite figure out how. Please help!

Thanks so very much!

regards,
    Amutha (London)

Default Watchtower 2011 files and how to convert for Android?

Hello All!

I have the Watchtower 2011 disc, but I cant seem to figure out how to convert it so that it is readable on iSilo for Android.

Can someone point me in teh right direction?

thank you,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast