Aha! I knew it!
Thanks for saying that, I knew that I wasn't crazy and that it was "their" fault. When will they learn?
Originally Posted by Voltage Spike
I hope you guys are having a great weekend.
There is no workaround that you can do directly, but recognition of text/plain RSS content will be worked into the next update to iSiloX.
I think I found out why the certain channels would convert, but wouldn't become .PDB's and sync over to my PDA. I noticed on the problem channels that the names were longer than the ones that synced over naturally, and that if I shorten their names then they'd become .PDB's and become sync-able.
Originally Posted by Pride Of Lions
I am attaching the problem channels in question for your perusal. Maybe this is intentional in iSiloX, to prevent something bad from happening (or something).
Thanks for all of your suggestions.