Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get the Watchtower Library on your device

Default Google is good

I was able to get these WTPub 2009 files easily from a google search. The file size is about 161 mb. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Default Meekspace

Hi, just to update everyone..
    Meekspace has all the files you need and more.
    The brothers there ask a few simple questions to verify you are currently a witness.
    After that you can login and download the .pdb files for iSilo.
    Please leave thanks for the hard work the brothers there do.
    There are some good guides as to how to upload files to your device too.

Hello. I am trying to get the WT Library on a Velocity Cruz Tablet. Can someone here tell me how this can be done? I looked in the app store but did not see iSilo there. Is ther a way to manually install iSilo or can I convert the files to be readable for the Cruz tablet? Please help. Thanks

By the way I am signed up at Meekspace and have upgraded my account. Just need to see if I can somehow load the WT Library files up on the device. Thanks

Has the WT 2010 CD been converted to iSilo yet?

Default passphrase

Our congregation does not have the 2010 cd rom. Please provide the first 2 words and I can get the last two.

Quote Originally Posted by ycats View Post
    Has the WT 2010 CD been converted to iSilo yet?
    No and it may not happen at all.
    Patrick West
    Portland, Oregon, USA
    fpwest at gmail dot com
    <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/t-tools/>

Quote Originally Posted by JJYHWH View Post
    Hello. I am trying to get the WT Library on a Velocity Cruz Tablet. Can someone here tell me how this can be done? I looked in the app store but did not see iSilo there. Is ther a way to manually install iSilo

The fully functional 30 day trial version is at
    http://www.isilo.com/download/iSiloAnd.htm

I encourage you USE it before purchasing it.
    Purchase link
    http://store.isilo.com/index.php?Act...temID=SNIS50AN
    Patrick West
    Portland, Oregon, USA
    fpwest at gmail dot com
    <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/t-tools/>

Default Wt library in apad

Hi brothers.
    I´m elder and have a WT Library 2009 im my PC and PALM (Win. 6.5) Now I bought a Apad tablet android system. (Not Ipad). After reading all messages, I feel like in Babel Tower. Can someone help me to install The WT Library 2009 or 2010 (arriving here soon) in Android? Or the Association will put it in 2010 version? Note: I live in Brazil and my WT is in portuguese version. Android also.
    Thanks you all.
    Rogerio (Roger Lattouf)
    Rlattouf@msn.com

Sorry complicate little more this theme.

Red face A lot of help given.

Quote Originally Posted by joelps View Post
    Yeah, you go to www.meekspace.com, create a user account and you still can't get the files. Still no help!!!! It seems like, "oh we've got the files on our device, too bad for you"
    Thanks for nothing.
    I have had a lot of help from the meekspace site. Files have been sent to me almost immediately including help to get set up.
    Dee

Default If that's how you feel don't join!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alex1 View Post
    This is absolutlely re-frickin-diculous. EDIT THIS POST!!! After jumping through hoops and doing handstsands to sign up for the silly and stupid yahoo group and waiting for some "verification" to join the priviledged echelons of this sacred and secretive group.... I read down and see that the yahoo group is no longer the secret handshake way of joining the secret, verified, cloak and dagger world of iSilo on my PDA.

Them I have to go thru the process of joining this silly and dated forum just to tell you to EDIT YOUR POST and remove the link to the defunct yahoo group --- come on, man... if you're gonna appoint yourself the gatekeeper and administrator, then actually do your job and quit making ot so difficult!!

I'm gonna join this other "meekspace" mumbo-jumbo... but, I gotta tell ya', my patience is wearing thin. If this is another dead end... Well, that's actually what I'm expecting.

The insanity of you, yourself, making a post stating that the yahoo group is dead and then actually leaving the post there... LAZY!

We, as a people, follow instructions. When the post reads, "You must first visit the link below..." Well, that's what we do. Then we're sitting around like fools waiting for a verification that will never come only to find out the secret handshake maestro of the locked door was too lazy to EDIT HIS POST.

Are we breaking into Fort Knox? Am I gonna be asked to knock three times and ask for Joe? Do I need to be wearing a trenchcoat and sign up for this in the dark of night? Are you gonna need a blood sample? Seriously, get over yourself and the awkward games of verifications, passwords, user names, and all of that garbage.
    Others have managed to join with difficulty and no abuse.
    Last edited by nefertitii; 02-25-2011 at 09:27 AM. Reason: should have said without difficulty

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast