Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64

Thread: How to get the Watchtower Library on your device

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    27

    Default How to get the Watchtower Library on your device

    Hello Brothers,

    You must first visit the link below to find out what is required to get the wtlib files. Once you fulfill the requirements then someone will arrange with you to get the files for your device. Please do not try to get around the arrangement. This is the arrangement that the organization has requested and if we do not follow it then we will loose the ability to do this in the future.

    Go here first and follow the directions:

    http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/wtpub2008/

    If you need help getting these files installed on your devices, such as the iPhone, iPod Touch, Windows Mobile Device, Blackberry, Palm, or etc... then you can visit www.meekspace.com create an account and send Frankie a private message from the forums requesting access to the forums.

    After some verification then I will allow you access to the forums.

    Frankie

  2. #2

    Default WTL on Blackberry Curve 8330

    I have registered and got approved from the link on this site. I downloaded the iSilo program to my Blackberry. However, no one has responded that has the program so that I can download it to my phone. I am a MS and my wife is a Reg. Pio. and I thought this program would be good to have on our phones. I have been trying for months and I get a lot of emails, but no one has the program files. I don't know what to do. Can you assist me.


    Thanks

    Roosevelt Thompson
    email: deeandme2003@yahoo.com

    Clute, Texas, USA congration (English)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default WT Lib for Blackberry Storm

    Has anyone installed the isilo & wtlib softwares for the blackberry storm and it works?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    27

    Default

    You can not copy the watchtower library to your device as the files are encrypted. You must use an iSilo formated file in order to get the watchtower library running on your device. If there is an iSilo version for your device then you can get it working.

    To answer your question yes there is an iSilo version for the Blackberry and it works fine.

    Just a note about the yahoo user group mentioned above. That has closed down and is no longer available. Please visit www.meekspace.com for further help.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2

    Unhappy More help needed

    Quote Originally Posted by frankie4life View Post
    Hello Brothers,

    You must first visit the link below to find out what is required to get the wtlib files. Once you fulfill the requirements then someone will arrange with you to get the files for your device. Please do not try to get around the arrangement. This is the arrangement that the organization has requested and if we do not follow it then we will loose the ability to do this in the future.

    Go here first and follow the directions:

    http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/wtpub2008/

    If you need help getting these files installed on your devices, such as the iPhone, iPod Touch, Windows Mobile Device, Blackberry, Palm, or etc... then you can visit www.meekspace.com create an account and send Frankie a private message from the forums requesting access to the forums.

    After some verification then I will allow you access to the forums.

    Frankie
    I go to the website, (tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/wtpub2008) and I sign in with my Yahoo ID but all it says, is: "Sorry, this group is available to members ONLY. You are not allowed access to this group."
    There is no link to apply for membership. What gives? How do I even apply for access????

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frankie4life View Post
    You can not copy the watchtower library to your device as the files are encrypted. You must use an iSilo formated file in order to get the watchtower library running on your device. If there is an iSilo version for your device then you can get it working.

    To answer your question yes there is an iSilo version for the Blackberry and it works fine.

    Just a note about the yahoo user group mentioned above. That has closed down and is no longer available. Please visit www.meekspace.com for further help.
    Yeah, you go to www.meekspace.com, create a user account and you still can't get the files. Still no help!!!! It seems like, "oh we've got the files on our device, too bad for you"
    Thanks for nothing.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joelps View Post
    Yeah, you go to www.meekspace.com, create a user account and you still can't get the files. Still no help!!!! It seems like, "oh we've got the files on our device, too bad for you"
    Thanks for nothing.
    If you bothered to read the instructions on the site and take a look at the forum, you'll see that it very clearly tells you that the site doesn't contain the files, it's a means of getting in contact with those who DO have them. You also have to verify that you do own the CD-Rom in the first place, to respect copyright laws.

    Please try to support this very generous arrangement rather than just criticising because something isn't handed to you on a plate.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default wt lib 2009

    i just installed the mobile section of the cd to my blackberry,.. but i just cant get it to work can some one please assist????

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Portland, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    219

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by dgggls View Post
    i just installed the mobile section of the cd to my blackberry,.. but i just cant get it to work can some one please assist????
    It does not wok because it is for Mobile Windows not Blackberry.

    iSilo does not work with the original files but only with a set of converted files.

    So ask around your area for someone with the iSilo formatted Wtpub files.
    Patrick West
    Portland, Oregon, USA
    fpwest at gmail dot com
    <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/t-tools/>

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frankie4life View Post
    Hello Brothers,

    You must first visit the link below to find out what is required to get the wtlib files. Once you fulfill the requirements then someone will arrange with you to get the files for your device. Please do not try to get around the arrangement. This is the arrangement that the organization has requested and if we do not follow it then we will loose the ability to do this in the future.

    Go here first and follow the directions:

    http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/wtpub2008/

    If you need help getting these files installed on your devices, such as the iPhone, iPod Touch, Windows Mobile Device, Blackberry, Palm, or etc... then you can visit www.meekspace.com create an account and send Frankie a private message from the forums requesting access to the forums.

    After some verification then I will allow you access to the forums.

    Frankie
    This is absolutlely re-frickin-diculous. EDIT THIS POST!!! After jumping through hoops and doing handstsands to sign up for the silly and stupid yahoo group and waiting for some "verification" to join the priviledged echelons of this sacred and secretive group.... I read down and see that the yahoo group is no longer the secret handshake way of joining the secret, verified, cloak and dagger world of iSilo on my PDA.

    Them I have to go thru the process of joining this silly and dated forum just to tell you to EDIT YOUR POST and remove the link to the defunct yahoo group --- come on, man... if you're gonna appoint yourself the gatekeeper and administrator, then actually do your job and quit making ot so difficult!!

    I'm gonna join this other "meekspace" mumbo-jumbo... but, I gotta tell ya', my patience is wearing thin. If this is another dead end... Well, that's actually what I'm expecting.

    The insanity of you, yourself, making a post stating that the yahoo group is dead and then actually leaving the post there... LAZY!

    We, as a people, follow instructions. When the post reads, "You must first visit the link below..." Well, that's what we do. Then we're sitting around like fools waiting for a verification that will never come only to find out the secret handshake maestro of the locked door was too lazy to EDIT HIS POST.

    Are we breaking into Fort Knox? Am I gonna be asked to knock three times and ask for Joe? Do I need to be wearing a trenchcoat and sign up for this in the dark of night? Are you gonna need a blood sample? Seriously, get over yourself and the awkward games of verifications, passwords, user names, and all of that garbage.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •