I have just downloaded iSilo 1.2.5 and I like it, two suggestions:
- Please add a option to hide the iPhone status bar (carrier, date battery...), all other ebook readers in iPhone has this option and I find the status bar distracting while read
- The new "Tap actions" option is great, I have configure single tap at bottom to "Screen down" but I have a problem: In fullscreen mode if I tap at the very bottom the icon bar appears and I have to be very careful to tap in the correct area to go next page !!! Please add a option to use double-tap to show the icons (instead of single tap).
Thank you very much iSilo for version 1.25.
It is a real pleasure to use.
Morta, you can configure the place you tap so that you do not have the problem. In the option menu, sub-menu tap actions choose the square 1 up from the bottom instead of the bottom one. It's what I did and that cut that small pop up to almost nil
I think that iSilo it's a great program but it has several frustrating details.
- Use tap in the center of the screen to show the bottom icon bar in fullscreen mode, is far less obtrusive that the actual bottom of the screen and not
- When you tap on the screen, please register ONE action, currently if you don't remove the finger quickly the action repeats a lot of times, is very frustrating when it advances several screens.
- Option to hide the iPhone status bar (like hide title bar in Palm version)
- Restore the fullscreen status when relaunch iSilo, currently ever start in "not fullscreen" mode (like the Palm version).
I like the new changes but when I am moving around in a document to view a picture I just want to swipe but instead the single tap screen comes up, I tried swiping more carefully but ocasionally still have the problem. I think it's too sensitive.
How about an option to disable the single, double or triple tap screens?
File transfer is much easier now too.
Scrolling stills lags a bit in big files but better than the first version.