Autoscroll isn't working
Autoscroll doesn't seem to work. I'll open a document, press the "more" button, scroll down to the autoscroll button and press that. I'm returned to the document screen which is now blank.
The blank screen issue will be fixed in the next update. The problem seems to occur whenever you go to the menu and then scroll the menu. The workaround requires that you do the following:
- Tap More to get the menu list.
- Scroll the menu list until the Autoscroll command is visible.
- Tap the Doc List tab in the lower left to return to the document list.
- Tap the document entry to reopen the document.
- Tap More to get the menu. Autoscroll should be visible without needing to scroll.
- Tap Autoscroll.