Error when opening iSilo on blackberry
I've just installed iSilo on my blackberry and when I try to launch it, I get the following error:
"Error starting com_dcco_app_iSilo: Class 'javax.microedtion.io.file.FileSystemRegistry' not found"
I've got a BlackBerry 7130. Any ideas?
Does not work on 7130
iSilo for BlackBerry does not work on the 7130. It only works on a BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8100 series, BlackBerry® Curve™ 8300 series, or BlackBerry® 8800 series device.
I have the same problem, is iSilo compatible with Blackberry 8700g ?
No it does not
No, iSilo does not work on the 8700g.
2027749363 error code
I am having difficulty loading isilo on my Blackberry Bold. I have tried loading using all three methods, have deleted the software off the BB and reloaded. Have made sure the path on the memory card is correct. Still, only this error code.
BlackBerry application permissions
The error may be an application permissions issue on your device. Try the following:
After doing the above, try starting iSilo again.
- From the BlackBerry home screen, go to Options/Advanced Options/Applications.
- In the Applications screen, move the cursor to the iSilo line, then go to the Menu and click Edit Permissions.
- In the "Permissions: iSilo" screen, move the cursor to the User Data field, then go to the Menu and click Expand.
- Move the cursor to the Files field, and set the option to Allow.
- Press the Escape key, and click Save.
Tried on my 8100 pearl and curve
I am getting the same error message on both my phones. I have tried the previous suggestions with the "option" method and still no luck. Waz up?