Thread: Infectious disease e-book

Default Infectious disease e-book

Hello all,
    I am looking for an infectious disease book that organizes pathogens/diseases/syndromes by geographical location, i.e. if i have a patient that is back from a trip in, say Brazil, what are the disease he is most likely to encounter them (i mean, the endemic diseases, not staph. aerus that we have everywhere ). i guess i am looking for somekind of DD by country.
    If you know any such book, iSilo or otherwise, it will be great. all the books i reviewed so far tell me where each pathogen is endemic, but not the other way around.

10x all

Default Hello friend

I am also finding a same... I thought you shared information about it. But you are also finding... If you have now any updates please share with us.. Thanks for sharing....

Default Free?

Are you searching for free ebook?If yes then its impossible my friend.However you can try searching amazon.com.You may find yourself lucky.

where is that.. I need it also

Quote Originally Posted by sharonbaker View Post
    I am also finding a same... I thought you shared information about it. But you are also finding... If you have now any updates please share with us.. Thanks for sharing....
    ohh really.,. me too just came here to see this..

Please write did you find these books? If yes, please say where.