Thread: Links Not Working for LSM Holy Word for Morning Revival and Recovery Version Bible

Default Links Not Working for LSM Holy Word for Morning Revival and Recovery Version Bible

I recently switched to Android Version 7.1.1 on my Samsung Galaxy Note and have re-installed iSilo from the Google Play Store. When I use the LSM Holy Word for Morning Revival there are hyperlinks to verses in the Recovery Version Bible. Since switching to Android 7.1.1 the hyperlinks bring me to the verses in the Recovery Version Bible pdb but when I press the back button to jump back to Holy Word for Morning Revival it doesn't do anything, even with the Android back button. I have to exit the Bible pdb and restart the Holy Word for Morning Revival pdb. It worked fine on Android 6 Marshmallow. Can you please help? Thank you!
    Last edited by twwang; 04-10-2017 at 09:18 AM.

Arrow Workaround

We are investigating the issue.

As a workaround for now, in iSilo's document list view's menu, go to Edit -> Options. There, check the option "Force use of non-native code".

Post Update

An update is now available (version 6.21.8) that fixes the issue.

Default Fixed!!! Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iSilo View Post
    An update is now available (version 6.21.8) that fixes the issue.
    Thank you guys that fixed the problem!!! Back to a more enjoyable time reading during morning revival. Do you guys also know about Holy Word for Morning Revival?

Also, any plans on updating the Windows 10 PC and Mobile versions. I have both. I have several versions of iSilo!!!

Thanks again!!!