Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Black screen error - iphone - ios10

Default Black screen error - iphone - ios10

After updating ios10, isilo is having issues while navigating.

When moving over pages, black screen is seen masking all the portion of the document.

My phone - iphone 6 plus
    OS - ios10
    Isilo ver - 6.20.6

Please fix asap

Arrow Unable to reproduce

We have not been able to reproduce the problem you describe on an iPhone 6 Plus. To clarify, you have a 6 Plus and not a 6S Plus, correct? Also, you are running the current latest version of iOS 10, which is 10.0.2 (Settings/General/About/Version), correct?

Default Black screen issue

I am having the same black screen issue. When I first open the iSilo app, it works fine. The black screen usually appears after use the "previous" button and I scroll down the document. The black screen usually covers most of the screen but not all.

I have an iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 10.0.2, and my iSilo version is 6.20.6.

Please help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4347.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	499  

Arrow Memory

Thank you for providing a screenshot. We have still been unable to reproduce the problem.

On your iPhone 6 Plus, can you go into the Settings app, then Genera/About and let us know what the Model field says (e.g., it will look something like MD328LL/A)? Also, how much memory does your iPhone 6 Plus have (16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB)?

iPhone 6 Plus 64G, Model is MGAV2LL/A

Quote Originally Posted by iSilo View Post
    We have not been able to reproduce the problem you describe on an iPhone 6 Plus. To clarify, you have a 6 Plus and not a 6S Plus, correct? Also, you are running the current latest version of iOS 10, which is 10.0.2 (Settings/General/About/Version), correct?
    We have the same issue on iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6 Plus. It appears that the issue is related to bigger screen on documents with a group of links.

Arrow Other documents

We have been trying on an ongoing basis, but have still not been able to reproduce the problem on an iPhone 6 Plus or any other device we have on hand with iOS 10 and so are still trying to find the conditions under which the problem happens. You say that the issue appears to be related to bigger screen on documents with a group of links. Are you saying that you have experienced the problem not happening on smaller screens or documents without a group of links? Would you be able to elaborate further on this? Thank you.

Thank you for helping me to resolve this issue. I'm sending you a Dropbox link to the file that has the blackscreen problem. Hopefully you can reproduce it:

http://www.dropbox.com/s/5wyagxt5ykr...CV-JE.pdb?dl=0

Please let me know if the link doesn't work. You should be able to download a file for a Bible that I use frequently.

solved or not yet??

Not yet (

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast