Thread: iPod software update 9.3.5 not allowing downld of books to ipod directly as before

Default iPod software update 9.3.5 not allowing downld of books to ipod directly as before

Can the app for iSilo on the iPod touch be uninstalled and reinstalled to facilitate downloading books again directly to ipod touch?

Arrow No change

It should still work the same as before without needing to reinstall.

Default Unable to download books from lsm.org e-pubs since iPod touch software updates

When downloading prev purchased ePubs it just shows garbled letters. I am no longer able to download my books from the web

Arrow Screenshot

Make sure that you are downloading files in iSilo .pdb format and that if the files are contained within an archive file such as a .zip that you extract them from the archive file.

If you could please provide the URL from which you are downloading and a screenshot of the garbled text, perhaps we can get to the bottom of this.

no need to re install. it should work as it is

check your settings and URL

Post Garbled letters

Was this issues resolved as I have the same issue - had it with both IPhone 6 and 7. When clicking on a pdb file in order to download it then it simply give the title of the book and garbled letters almost like code. Please help.

Arrow Download

The web server you are downloading from may not be reporting a recognizable content type, so the browser may not recognize that the file can be opened by iSilo. Try downloading from within iSilo using the download command in the document list view ... menu.

How to setting