Thread: iSilo wont open in Andoid 5.0.1

Default iSilo wont open in Andoid 5.0.1

Bought iSilo 6.2.1.5 via Amazon Apps, and it worked just fine. Trying to change the favorite folder, I pressed Delete and iSilo just closed. It wont open any more. I uninstalled and reinstalled, I cleared the cache, It simply wont open. Well, not true. It seems to open the window and closes again in a second.

Arrow Settings

It may be that the document settings have become corrupted. Connect your device to your computer and enable USB storage mode. Then delete the contents of the /Documents/iSilo/Settings directory of the memory card. After doing so, try starting iSilo again.

Quote Originally Posted by iSilo View Post
    It may be that the document settings have become corrupted. Connect your device to your computer and enable USB storage mode. Then delete the contents of the /Documents/iSilo/Settings directory of the memory card. After doing so, try starting iSilo again.
    I tried it, but I couldn't access that folder in my PC. However, I have a file manager in the device and with it, I have deleted the files. It worked! Thank you very much