Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: iOS 7 and annotations

Default iOS 7 and annotations

Quote Originally Posted by iSilo View Post
    We have not experienced the problem you describe, so we are not sure what is happening in your case.

While viewing the file, go to More/Options/Font. What do you have for the settings in the Sizing box? On the same screen, in the Fonts to Use box, select each of the Family Names individually and let me know what you have as the Font assigned to each of Default, Serif, Sans Serif, and Monospace.

What is the file name of the WTPub file that you are using and what is the page number on which we can see the problem? To determine the page number, go to More and in the Go To box, select Page Number.
    I just updated to ios7 now I when I underline in the publications in iSilo the page immediately closes and I have to reopen iSilo to continue studying my publication is there a fix so sorry I updated to ios7

Default Underlining

What about the app closing when I underline my watchtower publications is there a fix for that yet i am very frustrated

Arrow Steps

We have not been able to reproduce a problem with annotations.

Exactly when does the app crash when you attempt to annotate. Does it occur while you select the range of text to annotate or at some other time?

If you try to add an annotation to either the iSilo Manual or iSilo Display Sample files, does the app crash?

Default Underlining

When I finish underlining and tap the screen for it to save then it crashes

Arrow Clarification

What part of the screen do you tap to save? Are you on the screen that says "Annotation" in the title bar and you tap the "Back" button to the left of the title bar? Or is it after you select the select and the context menu appears with the Copy, Annotate, and Look Up commands? Please clarify.

Default Underlining

After I select done in the annote and tap to close the select box as soon as the select box closes it crashes

Arrow Other files

Does the problem happen when you annotate other files? For example, try adding an annotation to the iSilo Manual or iSilo Display Sample files that are in the iSilo folder.

What part of the screen do you tap to save? Are you on the screen that says "Annotation" in the title bar and you tap the "Back" button to the left of the title bar? Or is it after you select the select and the context menu appears with the Copy, Annotate, and Look Up commands? Please clarify.
    The only command in title bar when I ame done is delete so I tap on the main page to close the annotation box I first select color hit done but box only closes if I tap main page then it shuts down
    Last edited by dberenty; 09-23-2013 at 09:36 PM.

Does the problem happen when you annotate other files? For example, try adding an annotation to the iSilo Manual or iSilo Display Sample files that are in the iSilo folder.
    It shuts down in other places besides watchtower file went to isilo manual to underline and it shut down when I underlined a sentence

You can select the portion you want to annotate and even finish the annotation. Then, when you want to make the annotation box to disapear, the application shut down.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast