Thread: isilo for Blackberry Tour 9630 v5.0.0.1041 (Platform 4.2.0.456)

Unhappy isilo for Blackberry Tour 9630 v5.0.0.1041 (Platform 4.2.0.456)

I just got this Blackberry Tour 9630 v5.0.0.1041 (Platform 4.2.0.456). I have been looking for a suitable isilo document reader in order to be able to read my documents on my phone instead of on my computer only. Please help!

Arrow BlackBerry

You would use "iSilo for BlackBerry", which you can install from our download page using the Browser app on your device.

Default Attempt failed: Unable to download

Quote Originally Posted by iSilo View Post
    You would use "iSilo for BlackBerry", which you can install from our download page using the Browser app on your device.
    Thank you. I tried this several times, but it kept showing: download failed. On clicking for details, it showed, ? 907 Invalid COD. What does this mean? What do I do now? Is this because I have no subscription and am not connected to the internet through my blackberry? Please help me, thank you.
    Last edited by Busy buzz; 05-04-2012 at 01:29 PM.

Arrow Internet

Make sure your device is connected to the Internet either through Wi-Fi or cellular data. Then use the OTA installation method to directly download and install using your device's Browser app. Alternatively, install through your computer using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager software.

Quote Originally Posted by Busy buzz View Post
    Thank you. I tried this several times, but it kept showing: download failed. On clicking for details, it showed, ? 907 Invalid COD. What does this mean? What do I do now? Is this because I have no subscription and am not connected to the internet through my blackberry? Please help me, thank you.
    Thank you very much. I subscribed with my service provider and downloaded it from the browser. I have now installed it.