Thread: Auto return back to beginning after scrolling down

Default Auto return back to beginning after scrolling down

I have the most current version of iSilo and I have iPhone 4S. This issue has been happening ever since I've had isilo on previous versions and iPhone models. The issue I have is that when I scroll down by swiping on the screen the document goes back to where I started to scroll from. It doesn't happen all the time but it happens enough to be annoying. It doesn't matter. Where I am in the document it does the same thing.

Arrow Tables?

It may be that the entire content is formatted within a single cell of a table. When table layout completes, the content is redisplayed at the beginning of the current row of the table.

Try disabling table layout to see if it makes a difference. While viewing the document, go to More/Edit/Options/Content and set Layout to "Disable Table Layout".

Default Jump back to beginning

Quote Originally Posted by iSilo View Post
    It may be that the entire content is formatted within a single cell of a table. When table layout completes, the content is redisplayed at the beginning of the current row of the table.

Try disabling table layout to see if it makes a difference. While viewing the document, go to More/Edit/Options/Content and set Layout to "Disable Table Layout".
    Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't seem to work. I have had this issue for some time - currently using a 5S with iOS 8.02 and the current iSilo.