Thread: iSilo settings configuration

Post iSilo settings configuration

Everytime I rename the folder or the path folder where pdb files are stored, I lost all customized settings I set for each file as size´s fonts, colors, etc.
    I´s very tedious to reset all settings of each file every time I have to rename the folder or path folder where they are stored.
    Is there anyway to save these settings within each file as bookmarks do?
    If this weren´t possible, at least, Is there any way to set for instance a customized default color (as black for the background and white fonts)?
    Thanks

Arrow Settings

Settings are not stored within the document. If you need to rename a file, do it from within iSilo's document list view so that it can update the name in the associated settings.

Quote Originally Posted by iSilo View Post
    Settings are not stored within the document. If you need to rename a file, do it from within iSilo's document list view so that it can update the name in the associated settings.
    The problem is not renaming files but folders or the path folder where the file is store. Is there anyway to solve this problem?
    Thanks.

Arrow One by one

The only way to do it is one by one within iSilo's document list view. You create the new folder name and then use the Copy command to move the files one by one.