Thread: Downloading directly from Dropbox

Default Downloading directly from Dropbox

I'm trying to download files to iSilo on iPhone via Dropbox using iSilo V.6.05.1. Unfortunately I am not having success. A detailed explanation of how to accomplish this would be appreciated. I attempt to download via .../File/Download/Download from Dropbox. However there are no files showing in iSilo. I have created a folder in Dropbox called "iSilo" (without quotes) and the converted files (*.pdb) I am trying to transfer are inside this folder. Am I missing something?? Thanks for your help in advance.

Default Figured it out

Quote Originally Posted by Davey View Post
    I'm trying to download files to iSilo on iPhone via Dropbox using iSilo V.6.05.1. Unfortunately I am not having success. A detailed explanation of how to accomplish this would be appreciated. I attempt to download via .../File/Download/Download from Dropbox. However there are no files showing in iSilo. I have created a folder in Dropbox called "iSilo" (without quotes) and the converted files (*.pdb) I am trying to transfer are inside this folder. Am I missing something?? Thanks for your help in advance.
    I figured it out. I had the files in an iSilo folder I had created. It needs to be in the App/iSilo folder however. Once I realized this, I moved the files and it works. This should make life easier than messing around with iTunes.